Report design Dynamics NAV
Making a report design in Dynamics NAV was, to put it mildly, never easy to do. Developers and consultants had to struggle through a painstaking process. This process was the inspiration to come up with Document Creator for your report design Dynamics NAV. Document Creator enables developers and consultants to develop report designs in less time with less stress. Even an end user is now able to make simple adjustments. Even more amazing: Document Creator will convert your classic reports to Dynamics NAV 2015 and 2016 in a matter of minutes. Upgrading your reports will never be easier by using Dynamics NAV for your report design.
Goodbye complex installations, Hello Document Creator!
A report design Dynamics NAV is almost becoming fun! Whit this revolutionarily report designer you no longer need in-depth knowledge. Whether you are a developer, a consultant or an end user, anyone can make their own report designs. All you need is working within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. A Dynamics NAV report design is fully functional .NET for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, compatible with NAV2015 and 2016. Here’s summed up why Document Creator is such a big win for you when you want to make report design in Dynamics NAV:
- Includes a complete .NET report designer
- The report designer does not depend on the development environment
- No difficult and time consuming installations
- Complete and intelligent, relational datasets with a clear deep layer structure
- Drag & Drop fields into the report
- Quick Report creation from scratch
- Intuitive report editor
- Choose your own code per report (VB.NET | C#)
- “Double pass” functionality, necessary for e.g. total number of pages
- Even better than classic reports, with more possibilities, no longer depended on RDLC
- Barcode usage, including various QR codes
A short intro
Report design Dynamics NAV in Document Creator is all about saving huge amounts of time (and scarce resources) in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2015 and up. With the new release Document Creator facilitates this even better!
A well designed report dataset is still a developer activity. The document layout and (multi-language) labels however has become much less time consuming and much more flexible. Every person with limited reporting experience can create (or at least modify) Document Creator Report Layouts.
Report design in Dynamics NAV is made fun again!
We would like to see what we can do for you, please contact us!