Don’t you like a RDLC Report Design?
Do you think Report Designing in NAV is a pain in the neck? We have a solution! With Document Creator developing and upgrading reports is no longer a ‘pain in the neck’. This add-on is all about saving huge amounts of time (and scarce sources) in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and up. So, do you think that reporting with a RDLC Report Design is far too much work? Start using Document Creator!
Document Creator: a short intro
One of the landslides features of Document Creator designer is, that does not depend on the development environment such as Visual Basic. So, you will no longer face difficulties with licenses, rights and role structures in NAV.
Whether you are a developer, a consultant or an end user, anyone can make changes. You no longer need in-depth knowledge. All you need is working within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Document Creator is a fully functional .NET report designer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, compatible with NAV2015 and up. A few important things about why to use Document Creator and not to use a RDLC Report Design summed up:
- It includes a complete .NET report designer
- No difficult and time consuming installations
- Complete and intelligent, relational datasets with a clear deep layer structure
- Drag & Drop fields into the report
- Quick report creation from scratch
- Intuitive report editor
- Choose your own code per report (VB.NET | C#)
- “Double pass” functionality, necessary for e.g. total number of pages
- Even better than Classic reports, with more possibilities, no longer depended on RDLC
- Barcode usage, including various QR codes
Document Creator will convert your classic reports to Dynamics NAV 2015 and 2016 in a matter of minutes. Stop using a RDLC Report Design! Upgrading your reports was never this easy!