Navision report designer
Making Navision Report designs was, to put it slightly, never an easy task. Developers and consultants had to struggle through a painstaking process. This was the inspiration to come up with Document Creator as a Navision report designer. This navision report designer enables developers and consultants to develop reports in less time, with less stress. Even you as end user are now able to make simple adjustments. Even more amazing: Document Creator will convert your classic reports to Dynamics NAV 2015 and 2016 in a matter of minutes. Upgrading your reports will never be easier by using our Navision Report Designer.
Say goodbye to complex installations!
With Document Creator Navision designing reports is almost becoming fun. Whether you are a developer, a consultant or an end user, anyone can make their own reports. With this revolutionarily Navision report designer you no longer need in-depth knowledge. All you need is working within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The Navision report designer is a fully functional .NET report designer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, compatible with NAV2015 and up! Here’s why Document Creator is such a big relief:
- Includes a complete .NET report designer
- The report designer does not depend on the development environment
- No difficult and time consuming installations
- Complete and intelligent, relational datasets with a clear deep layer structure
- Drag & Drop fields into the report
- Quick Report creation from scratch
- Intuitive report editor
- Choose your own code per report (VB.NET | C#)
- “Double pass” functionality, necessary for e.g. total number of pages
- Even better than Classic reports, with more possibilities, no longer depended on RDLC
- Barcode usage, including various QR codes
A short introduction
Document Creator is all about saving huge amounts of time (and scarce resources) in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2015 and up. With the new release Document Creator facilitates this even better!
A well designed report dataset is still a developer activity. The document layout and (multi-language) labels however has become much less time consuming and much more flexible. Every person with limited reporting experience can create (or at least modify) Document Creator Report Layouts. Navision report design is fun again!
Please feel free to contact us for more information!