Idyn Document Creator
Idyn is a Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and a system integrator for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As an ISV for Microsoft Dynamics, Idyn works together with more than 250 partners worldwide, in order to maintain technological focus. These partners use the Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-ons. And they sell them to end users in the SME and Enterprise market.
Residing in The Netherlands, Idyn provides millions of people worldwide with solutions that make their every day’s work easier. They add pleasure, so to speak. They add connectivity, productivity and value. They do so by developing horizontal solutions and add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. That’s what the focus is on.
What a relief. Developing reports made easy at last.
With Idyn Document Creator building reports is almost fun. Whether you are a developer, a consultant or an end user, anyone can make changes with the Idyn Document Creator! Making NAV reports was, to put it mildly, never an easy task. Developers and consultants had a struggle through a painstaking process. And this was the inspiration to come up with Idyn Document Creator. You no longer need in-depth knowledge. All you need is working within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Idyn Document Creator enables developers and consultants to develop reports in less time, with less stress. Even end users are now able to make simple adjustments.
Idyn Document Creator is a fully functional .NET report designer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, compatible with NAV2015 and up. Here below is summed up why Document Creator is such a big relief for you:
- The report designer does not depend on the development environment
- No difficult and time consuming installations
- Complete and intelligent, relational datasets with a clear deep layer structure
- Drag & Drop fields into the report
- Quick Report creation from scratch
- Intuitive report editor
- Choose your own code per report (VB.NET | C#)
- “Double pass” functionality, necessary for e.g. total number of pages
- Even better than Classic reports, with more possibilities, no longer depend on RDLC
- Barcode usage, including various QR codes
Are you curious for more advice and info? Please contact us!