Document Creator is all about saving time in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (On Premise and SaaS) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We are proud to announce that a new version of Document Creator has been released which facilitates this even better, through various small improvements and fixes.
This release includes a variety of new features for both application and report designer. An overview:
New Application Features
New Business Central 2020 Wave 1 version!
We are proud to announce that Document Creator is now available for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 release Wave 1. Due to breaking changes in the “Base Application” a new release of Document Creator has been created, making adjustments to account for these breaking changes. Note however, that we are aiming for a release that can also be installed on future major releases of Business Central.
Updated W1 Report Templates and Layouts
The following updates were applied in the W1 Report Templates and Layouts (BC15 and up):
• Added a variety of columns and labels to the report objects
• Fixed an issue with the Format-property of the TotalAmountInclVAT TextObject.
• Applied the LineHeightAuto property to a majority of the layout TextObjects.
+ Show a message to on-premise users to inform about the requirements to install the additional the additional “Document Creator On-Premise” extension (BC15 and up).
+ License check now also reports mismatch of the active and licensed BC Serial No. (BC16 and up)
New Designer Features
– Fixed issue with the PrintOnBottom property not working as expected in some cases, e.g., in combination with the RepeatOnEveryPage property.
– The standalone designer now properly refreshes datasources, relations and parameters and also sorts the columns in alphabetical order again.
Download version 3.65
You can download the new version on this page: